*We have a Great Balls of Wool Facebook page. Danika is the person who makes it a fun place to visit.
*Bring your finished project into the store for a photo-op and we’ll put the photo here on the GBOW blog. We’re so proud of the wonderful items you all produce….you are amazing!
*For those of you waiting anxiously for new shipment of Fluffy Frilly Scarf Yarn, we have some on order. We’ll let you know as soon as it arrives. Mind though, there will be very limited quantities.
- Knit Clips back in stock. Use these instead of T-Pins, they work really well for holding finished garment together–before you sew it of course.
- Row Counters, Stitch Dots, Tape Measures, Stitch Holders
- Addi Click Bamboo Interchangeable Needle Set ($179.99 sale price)
- Big shipment of Malabrigo just in: Worsted Weight, Sock yarn weight, all superwash, kettle dyed, variegated. Be…au…ti…ful. Check out the photos under the “In Stock” tab at the top of the page.
- Sirdar Escape. Variegated, DK weight, 51% wool, 49% acrylic
- Spring colours in Sirdar Big Softie
- New colours in Sirdar Summer Stripes and Baby Stripes
- Sparkly baby yarn DK weight
- Merisock from Uruguay, hand-painted
- Drops Alpaca
- Sandesgarn Alpakka
Update on Classes: (check the “Classes and Lessons” tab for details
- Crochet Class ready to start Friday Feb 17th – 2:30- 4 pm – $50. for 3 classes.
- Felted Handbag Workshop – Next Start Date – Saturday Feb 18th – 10 am – Noon.
- Hat-of-the-Month – Slouch Hat – Next Start Date – Saturday March 10th – 10am – Noon.