Yes, we really can write “Spring Arrivals”! It is a mild, misty day here and it smells like Spring. And look at all the lovely yarns blooming in the store, part of the Spring order just received, with more to come.
Noro – Silk Garden Lite in variety of colours
– Tanabata – thick, colourful and knobbly
Sirdar -Nomad – warm and fuzzy curly yarn, young styling patterns 60% wool, 25% alpaca, 15% nylon, chunky weight
– Aran – Simply Recycled – 51% recycled cotton, 49% acrylic
– Rafaella – 50% cotton, 50% acrylic
– Indie – stocked up, some new colours
– Escape DK – variegated yarn, 49% acrylic, 49% wool
– Baby yarn, new colours in Smiley Stripes (bamboo and wool)
– Snuggly Baby Pearls DK – Sparkly Baby yarn – no wool
– new colours in funky fur
As well, we have new Styles and Fashions for Spring, Pattern Books + 100 new Leaflet patterns and a Viking Garn Pattern book.
Bad news: No back orders of fluffy frilly scarf yarn received, and the wholesaler says “demand has exceeded supply” (no kidding!).
Good news: However, we still have quite a variety of fluffy, frilly scarf yarns in stock, so come and check them out.
Expected in February – Shipment of Malabrigo and Araucania from Uruguay and Chile.
You are welcome to drop by any afternoon to play with yarn any way you like in our Loopy Lounge.