Works in progress, in the Loopy Lounge last Thursday….
* Mary-Lou’s Hoodie ( Roisin: “I forget the proper term”. Alane: “isn’t it hoodie?”) looking great – made with Universal Patchwork
* Elly with one sock done and another ‘on the needles’ – Using Lana Grossa cotton stretch sock yarn which she really likes because you can hang your needles up any way you like and the stitches don’t fall off.
* Marlaine’s favourite yarn (this week and last week and the week before, with a Malabrigo interlude) Handpainted Merisock by Punta Yarns from Uruguay. – she’s not knitting socks, stay tuned.
* A Roisin experiment – combining a chunky acrylic with a nylon to make – maybe – a baby blanket, or…?
* Roisin’s latest hat, made to the Holli Yeoh pattern in Noro Magazine, but with Noro Karuta, one ball, and Noro Retro, one ball. Another contestor in the Blackberry Hat non-competition. This might be the ‘Great Balls of Blackberries’ hat – by Roisin.